By Noel Miller
Over the past few years, the Lord has placed a certain scripture on my heart that has helped me grow in my walk with Him. Proverbs 27:17 says, “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
We can surround ourselves with people who will help us sharpen who we are in Him. These people can be close to us in proximity or they can be people we look up from a far.
Following is a list of five women who have inspired me both near and far, in no particular order. I encourage you to check them out on Facebook or any other social media outlet.
1. My MawMaw: Her pure heart for Jesus and faith in everyday things makes me want to have pure motives in everything I do. Not to mention she is EXTREMELY sassy! (Sorry, she doesn’t have Facebook!)
2. Christine Caine: The work she does in the field of human trafficking is so inspiring and to see how God has used her to make such a big impact.
3. Monique Shaw: Another woman who, on a smaller scale but with great impact, is changing a Red Light District in the city of Kolkata through jewelry and prayer.
4. All the women on Pinterest: The time and dedication to make things look cool is so inspiring!
5. Tammy Cole: She believes in me more that I do myself!
6. Julia A’Bell: I listen to her podcast on Hillsong Sisterhood all the time. She is a great communicator and I love her passion for God!
These are just a few of the women that influence and inspire me!